50 Questions to Make You Think
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
i dont know. probably around 21
2.Which is worse, failing or never trying?
3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
theres not endless opportunities to do everything. money is always an issue and if its not then those people do more of what they like.
4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done ?
probably. i dont know
5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
all the hate and poverty and expense.
6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
being a mom or having a lot of cats and playing with them all day
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
settling for now.
8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
i wouldnt work. just find someone to love, have a child, and be happy.
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
i havent controlled much of anything
10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
doing the right things
11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
stand up for her obviously
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Don’t ever hate yourself so much that you wont allow someone else to love you.
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
i dont know
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
no idea at all.
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
everyone is different. they all have different needs, wants, goals, etc.
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
visit another country
18. What’s holding you back?
19. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
20. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
as of right now i havent traveled all the much but i would stay in CT and move to Mystic. once i’ve been to other countries or states then it might change. i would however like to give England a go at some point in my life.
21. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
22. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
Simpleton. hands down.
23. Why are you, you?
because my past is my past and the things i went through formed who i am today.
24. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
not really. lately i just havent cared. id rather sit in my room and do nothing.emotionally im just not there..
25. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
26. What are you most grateful for?
the people i do have in my life.
27. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
probably lose all my old ones as long as i got to make new ones and keep them.
28. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
29. What is your greatest fear? Has it ever come true?
losing my mom. and no
30. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
i cant even remember
31. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
i dont really have just one.
32. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
i cant remember.
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
because people suck.
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?not really sure
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
yes. thats what happens when you work a job you hate and come home and just hate life until you have to go back the next day.
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
i dont even know
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
maybe 5 years.
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
being alive is just a state of being. breathing. living is taking advantage of life and exploring all it has to offer.
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
whenever it feels right
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
because in the moment mistakes suck. its only in hindsight that we learn from them. its not an instant 180
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Dress exactly how I want
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
i dont know
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
i love Adrian, my mom, my cat, Kat, and i just kissed my cat so that shows love.
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
i’ll have a general idea of what i did. just worked.
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
I’m making them for myself.